Olga Viner is an associate at the firm’s Santa Monica office and concentrates her practice on complex pharmaceutical and defective medical device litigations in state and federal courts nationwide, as well as catastrophic personal injury cases. Olga was born in the Ukraine and raised primarily in Los Angeles, California. She earned her B.A. in Political Science with a focus on International Relations from the University of California, San Diego. Olga obtained her Juris Doctorate from Southwestern Law School, where she served as an associate editor of the Journal of International Media and Entertainment Law, and was a semi-finalist in the Southwestern Intramural Negotiation Honors Program Competition.
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- Southwestern Law School – 2011
- University of California, San Diego – 2006
- American Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
Do you qualify for a personal injury lawsuit?
Fill out the form below or call us at 866.517.9520 for a free consultation about your case.